Tabs

3.17.2015

Wordless Wednesday: Sunrise, Sunrise

by Mary Denman  @MaryDenman

Thanks for dropping by for Wordless Wednesday!

Join me on Friday for Photography Tips!
Sign up for email and get them straight to your inbox.

Last week was on taking better action shots. View it here.
1 week ago was on the direction of lighting. View it here. 

We were on vacation last week at the beach.
One morning, the clouds broke and this is what I saw......
All the shots but one are totally unedited. 

It. Was. Gorgeous. 
FOOTNOTE: The water was in the 50's...yes, i got my feet wet for some of the shots! What a photographer must do!!!


Enjoy and join LINKY below. 

Beach sunrise by MARY DENMAN PHOTOGRAPHY


Beach sunrise by MARY DENMAN PHOTOGRAPHY

Beach sunrise by MARY DENMAN PHOTOGRAPHY

Beach sunrise by MARY DENMAN PHOTOGRAPHY

Beach sunrise by MARY DENMAN PHOTOGRAPHY
BLOGS I JOIN:
ImagesByCW Photography Ms Mystery Case Amanda’s Books and More Wordless Wednesday Mama to 5 Blessings  image-in-ingThe Jenny Evolution Mass Hole Mommy Toronto Teacher Mom Glimmer of Hope clairejustine Oh My Heartsie Girl-Lifestyle Blog 

JOIN LINKY HERE:

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful all of these great captures :-)

    Have a sunsettastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. I really need to revisit your tips before I head back to Sculpture by the Sea for some sunset shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raych! I'll look for a post or two for you. If I need to do one just on sunrise/sunset for you, I will!

      Delete
  3. Stunning photos.... can't pick a fav.... maybe the one with grass in the forefront.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved yours of the waterfall! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. Mary these are beautiful photos of sunrises!!! I took one this morning but yours tops all that I do.
    Happy St Patricks Day!!! Hope you have time to stop by!
    Have a great week, Karren @Oh My Heartsie Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Karren! But keep trying!! You'll get better and better. :)

      Delete
  5. I had a short run few minutes ago and the sky was like this. Your photos are so real and the colors are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! Your pictures of the blooms in England are beautiful! Cn't wait till our neck of the woods wakes up like that!

      Delete
  6. Sunrises (or sunsets) over the ocean are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was literally thinking of you Claudia!! wondering how that foot's healing!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! Just what I needed considering we are having a hail storm right now. And outside look like a mess of mud, puddles, & 1 foot of snow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the messy weather! But I'm glad to brighten your day!

      thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful beach shots! You may have just inspired me to wake up early enough at least one time this summer to see the sun rise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? I'm NOT a morning person!! I was thrilled to be up early enough AND for the clouds to co-operate to let me see a sunrise! The other days were all cloudy!

      Delete
  9. The shot with the grasses is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to start following your photography tips. These photos turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy these stunning images of this wonderful sunrise, beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures and happy Thursday! Thank you for hosting this link up and for linky!! Have a great weekend ahead!! xx Ashleigh @SimplyWright

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful captures! I'm in love with the last one... Looks magical! :)

    ReplyDelete